Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Dr. Aly Adatia moved to Kitchener, Ontario at the age of 14 from Kenya, East Africa. He attended Forest Heights Collegiate Institute for high school and graduated with honours and as an Ontario Scholar in 1998. Earning an entrance scholarship, he attended the University of Waterloo for his undergraduate degree in Honours Science and was an appointee to the Dean's honours list every year.
Dr. Adatia was granted admission and a scholarship to the University of Western Ontario School of Dentistry in 2001 where he excelled. He graduated with Distinction and numerous awards in 2005 with the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree.
At graduation Dr. Adatia had the honour and priviledge of being accepted to the dental residency program at the prestigious Hospital for Sick Children, in Toronto. During his residency training, he was priviledged to work side by side with some of the best in the world in their field and learn from them. Dr. Adatia was honoured to have been given this opportunity not only to enhance his skills and education, but to make a meaningful contribution to the well being of some fragile young lives and their families. He treasures this part of his journey.
Dr. Adatia is thrilled to be back serving his home towns of Kitchener/Waterloo and surrounding areas. Dr. Adatia's commitment to continuing education and staying current with the evolution of dental technologies and materials is kept updated with his attendance and participation in numerous courses, seminars and conferences on a regular basis. Dr. Adatia is also a certified invisalign provider.
Adatia A, Kenny DJ. Titanium Trauma Splints: An Alternative Splinting Product. J Can Dent Assoc October 2006; 72 (8): 721-723.
- Awarded an entrance scholarship in 1998 to University of Waterloo by the Faculty of Science
- Appointed to the Deans Honors list throughout years at University of Waterloo in the Honours Science program in the Faculty of Science
- Awarded NSERC grant for research in Biochemistry for the summer of 2001
- Awarded the Canadian Millennium Scholarship from 2000 to 2005 on an annual basis
- Awarded entrance scholarship to the University of Western Ontario Dental school, 2001
- Appointed to the Dean’s Honors list throughout Dental school
- Granted the student opportunity grant by the Government of Ontario
- Awarded the Centennial Orthodontic and Paediatrics Dentistry Award for Excellence in Orthodontics and Pediatric dentistry, 2004
- Awarded the American Academy of Periodontology Award for excellence in Periodontology, 2005
- Awarded the Ontario Dental Association proficiency award for proficiency in general dentistry and making meaningful contributions to the School of Dentistry, 2005
Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
Member of the Canadian Dental Association
Member of the Ontario Dental Association
Member of the Waterloo - Wellington Dental Society